PSIS-First is a subsidiary of Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC), which was authorized by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport since December 2015 to provide a high quality of education that distinctively English based while pursuing academic excellence in every discipline of study. A bilingual education is officially approved as the medium of instruction at PSIS-First for all levels from Kindergarten to High School.
The school is currently looking for a potential candidate to fulfill the position of Administrative Director.
Administrative Director manages the overall provision of administrative work for the entire school. He/she will assume the following roles and responsibilities:
- To manage and distribute information within PSIS
- To send and receive correspondence
- To comply with government regulation
- To ensure effective and professional communication with academic colleagues, administrative staff, and internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- To facilitate the smooth running of day-to-day activities
- To collaborate with administrative staff, academic employees, English Program Team, and students
- To utilize information systems, and prepare reports and statistics for internal and external use
- To organize and facilitates various educational or social events
- To coordinate school’s property
- To oversee various offices/units: Front Desk, Supplies and Copies, Safety Personnel, Custodians, General Maintenance, Nurse and Transportation
- Other assignments assigned by School Principal and/ or Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Management and/or Business Administration. Master Degree is a plus
- Certificate of Pedagogy and Methodology for Khmer General Education
- 3 years or experience in an International School setting (knowledge of IPC is a plus and will be considered)
- English and Khmer speaker (from advanced to fluent level)
- Strong abilities to manage change, lead teams and develop a culture of collaboration
- Strong computer, data & overall analyzing skills
- Comfortable with innovation (keeping up to date and develop the best practices in the field of international education)
- Understanding a wide variety of digital tools
- Demonstrated success with identifying, recruiting, developing and retaining key human resource elements.
Interested candidates should call or email us by using the contact detail below.
Address: Borey New World ( La Sen Sok), Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Near Makro Market and Aeon Mall II.
Tel: 023 9999 36/87, 077 959 222.
Closing date: June 20, 2018